10 Reasons To Choose Ecodek:
- Made in lengths to suit you for no extra charge (up to 6 metres)
- Less waste means you’re not paying for off-cuts
- Low maintenance, just clean as required
- Delivered direct to your door from our factory in North Wales
- The ONLY UK made composite decking
- Prices competitive with hardwood but with none of the maintenance
- Available in lengths over 6m and up to 9m with a 10% surcharge
- Non-standard colours available
- We operate a buy-back scheme for waste and off-cuts
- Ecodek has been supplying composite decking since 2002
Choosing our product won’t cost the earth as it is manufactured from reclaimed hardwood and polymer from recycled polyethylene, typically plastic milk bottles.
Less energy is used for the manufacture of Ecodek than for recycled plastic decking resulting in less carbon emissions.
Ecodek also has an in-built resistance to moisture eliminating the need for stains or sealants so there will be no nasty chemicals to leach into your soil or pond.
And since 2011 Ecodek has achieved FSC® and PEFC certification meaning customers can be assured that all the wood fibres used in Ecodek products come from sustainable and well managed forests for more details see here.
|No sealants or weatherproofing needed|
|Does not splinter|
|Undamaged by rot or insects|
|Little shrinkage or swelling from moisture|
|Made from recycled materials|
|No toxic leachates|
|Waste is recycled|
|Slip resistant (wet or dry)|
|Cuts, fits and sands easily|
|Low thermal expansion and contraction|
|Natural UV resistance|
Ecodek is inherently a low maintenance decking product. For more information please see our literature.